-->

Aug 1, 2013

july in review

blame it on the lazy days of summer -- my posting schedule slowed down a bit this past month as i enjoyed the beautiful weather...and fish being home more. he finally has more free time, yay!

here's a quick recap of what went down in july...

first, my favorite instagram pictures:
you can find me on instagram @meandering_mari.

to beat the heat, i shared my favorite (easy!) iced coffee recipe:

around the house: i took you on a tour of my slightly messy craftspace...


...and shared some of my favorite etsy finds.

one of my favorite favorites is this darling planter by atelierstella.

speaking of planters, i potted a boatload of succulents into my collection of thrifted bowls and dishes. it doesn't count as clutter if it's holding a plant! :)

...then i showed you how i rejiggered the succulents already on our built-in:

our new king-size blanket from gypsya was another etsy score!

i also talked about some new-ish pillows around the house...

outside: i got sick of dying flowers in our planters so i went rogue and planted falsies. they look decent enough and i don't have to worry about them so it's a win in my book!

you can see them on our front porch...as well as the brand spankin' new storm door that fish installed:

finally, i shared an update of how our flower beds are faring:

what did you accomplish in july?? 

did you have a lot of projects going on
or are you taking advantage of the beautiful weather?

we've got a lot of projects in progress around the house so i'm anticipating a very busy august...

* mari

Kiwi Crate Craft Kits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.