-->

Jun 3, 2013

family time

we spent a wonderfully simple and relaxing afternoon at the beach on saturday. it was an impromptu visit -- we brought nothing but ourselves.
  
the temperature was perfect, but the skies were overcast at times so the beach was deserted. we had the whole shoreline practically to ourselves.


update: AAAGGH, this picture of fish and K might be in an HGTV #lovehome commercial! :) :)

afterwards, we stopped by a local home improvement store on a whim. the vanity i've been lusting after for our powder room mini-makeover was on clearance...so we snapped it up!
it's currently sitting in our garage since we've got to work out what we're doing with the floors and walls before installing him.

i ordered these brushed gold fixtures for the powder room as well...but i can't open them until we find a brushed gold faucet fish doesn't hate. cross your fingers!

in other news, my computer is working again -- hooray!!

how was your weekend? did you do anything fun?

* mari


4 comments:

  1. Ooh, ooh ooh! Brushed gold fixtures sound UH-mazing! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

    I love hearing about your family outings. I hope to have some of my own someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see that vanity set up. I love it! And how cool is that about HGTV? Its a great pic so I can totally see how it caught their eye!

    ReplyDelete