-->

Mar 27, 2013

watch for me on HGTV!

well, let me clarify:
not ME...but my gilded nightstand

in our february recap, i mentioned that HGTV contacted me about possibly using this picture i posted on instagram in their #lovehome campaign:
WELL...
it's featured in a #lovehome commercial that started airing on tv this week!

you can see the video after the jump!

AAAAAGGGHHHH!!!
:)

you can click here if the video isn't showing for you.

p.s. click here if you want to see how i gold leafed my nightstand...and if you're curious about the wall color in our bedroom, you can check it out here! the lamp is from land of nod.

p.p.s. you can see more pictures like this by following me on instagram @meandering_mari.


* mari
Land Of Nod: Design for Kids and People That Used to be Kids

4 comments:

  1. I watched the commercial a while ago! It was so awesome to see your nightstand on there! Maybe better than winning that contest? :)

    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! it's a toss-up -- i would have been thrilled with either!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.