-->

Feb 23, 2013

DIY: going dotty circle art

<<< psst! you can see a full list of my diy projects here! >>>

[SNAPSHOT]
time : minutes
difficulty  ★  ☆ ☆  
would i do it again? : yes!


see this super-simple DIY after the jump!

i've had this small project, inspired by {brunch at saks}, pinned on my to-do list for. ever. why does it sometimes take so long to get to the easy projects??

all you need is a circle punch, double-sided tape, and some paper. any kind of paper! cardstock, tissue paper, book pages, magazine ads, newspaper...

i used metallic gold paper.
because i'm fancy like that.


i punched out a bunch of holes:

...and used double-stick tape to adhere them to a white sheet of cardstock:


i popped it in a frame and in no time at all i was...


i think i'm going to incorporate into the still-to-be-planned grouping over our entry table, but i'm not positive yet. it may end up in our bedroom.

does anyone else craft without clear intentions where it will go??

* mari
i'm sharing this on young house love!

Craftsy

10 comments:

  1. This reminds me of Kate Spade- great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, what a compliment! thank you so much, samantha!! :)

      Delete
  2. I love cute and simple projects. Hmmm....maybe I can incorporate something like this in the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from YHL! I love the way your project turned out. It looks so chic with the paper you used! I may just whip up one of these myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for stopping by, these peach roses! :)

      Delete
  4. that's great I love it. something to be said for simplicity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks kelly! i'm usually not able to leave well enough alone. :)

      Delete