-->

Sep 21, 2012

K's bed is
starting to take shape...!

after buying,

cutting,

and sanding the lumber for K's bed,
fish has now started...

CONSTRUCTING!

WOOHOO!

look!

i am DELIRIOUS with excitement.

he's making some slight modifications to ana white's original plans:


...but the red represent the pieces he built:


i'm not sure why i'm so excited for K to move into a big-boy bed.
bedtime is going to become a LOT harder...

<><><><><>
psst! see the progress: 123456789...
and the final constructed bed here!
<><><><><>

* mari

Land Of Nod: Design for Kids and People That Used to be Kids

4 comments:

  1. Your husband is so handy. That is going to be an awesome bed when it is done. I LOVE Ana White's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too, ana white rocks! i have to stop myself from going on there because i keep finding new projects for hubs to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I comment whenever I like a article on a website or if I have
    something to valuable to contribute to the conversation.
    Usually it's caused by the passion communicated in the article I looked at. And on this article "lil' archer's bed is starting to take shape...!". I was actually moved enough to post a thought :-) I actually do have 2 questions for you if you usually do not mind. Could it be simply me or do some of the responses come across as if they are left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing on additional sites, I would like to keep up with you. Would you make a list every one of all your public sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
    my web page - Cheap Jerey

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ought to taκe ρart in a contеѕt for one of the most useful blogs
    on the web. I most certainly ωill recommend thіs webѕitе!
    My web page > bio curatenie

    ReplyDelete